BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn
791 Madison Road, Culpeper, VA 22701-3325
Phone: 540/825-1253 | Fax: 540/825-7134 | 159 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn!
Brandy Station and the Civil War Battlefields are close to our Culpeper hotel, perfect for guests who are history buffs.
If you're here to visit the Library of Congress in historic downtown Culpeper, it's only a short drive away. We're the only full-service hotel in Culpeper, and we pride ourselves on offering a quaint, authentic experience along with the amenities you deserve, like luxury bedding. With easy access to all the top destinations along with an outdoor pool, everything you need can be found at our Culpeper hotel.
Germanna Community College is also nearby, and our Culpeper hotel is a favorite for visiting students and their families, instructors and faculty. The nearby wine tastings are another big reason many guests come to the area. From the Civil War Battlefields to the State Theatre, there's no shortage of things to do and see in our neighborhood.
The beautiful courtyard of our Culpeper hotel is a favorite place for guests to relax. If you'd like tips and advice on sightseeing, just ask one of our friendly staff members. Everyone is local and knows the ins and outs of the area. From fine dining to the best boutique shopping and antiquing, you'll get the insider's perspectives on the best of Culpeper.
Business travelers staying at our Culpeper hotel are in for a real treat, because commutes are a breeze. If you're with Commonwealth Horse Park, Terremark of Culpeper, the college or the Library of Congress, you can sleep in a little later because your next meeting is just a short drive away. Convenience is a big factor to consider when planning any trip.
Book a quiet room at BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn and get ready for a relaxing, peaceful getaway!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Cocktail lounge
- Outdoor pool seasonal
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage hold
- Safe deposit box
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Fax machine
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Copy machine
- Outdoor parking
- Conference services
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Wedding services
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Guest laundry
- Drycleaning, same day
- Exterior corridor
- Wireless High-speed Internet access
- Business Center, 24 hours
BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western culpeper inn in Culpeper.
BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn
Conveniently located, the best western culpeper inn in Culpeper, Virginia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.455275 / Latitude: -78.020275
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north - Washington DC. Take Route 66 West, to Route 29 South. Exit at 43-A, then the fourth Culpeper exit, Business Route 29. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn.
From: The south - Charlottesville. Take Route 29 North, then take the first Culpeper exit, Business Route 29. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn.
From: The east - Fredricksburg. Off Interstate 95, take Route 3 West to U.S. Route 29 South, take the second exit to Business Route 29. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn.
From: The west. Take Route 522 North, go left on Route 3 West, then Route 29 South. Take the second exit, Business Route 29. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn.
BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Museum of Culpeper
- 5.00 mile(s) from Commonwealth Park
- 8.00 mile(s) from Prince Michel
- 10.00 mile(s) from Brandy Station
- 20.00 mile(s) from Montpelier
- 20.00 mile(s) from Chancellorsville
- 30.00 mile(s) from Monticello
- 30.00 mile(s) from Skyline Drive
- 1.50 mile(s) from Shopping, historic downtown Culpeper
- 3.00 mile(s) from Merchants Grocery
- 5.00 mile(s) from Walmart
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lowes
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 35.00 mile(s) from Fredericksburg
- 45.00 mile(s) from Charlottesville
- 65.00 mile(s) from Washington, DC
- 90.00 mile(s) from Richmond
- 1.00 mile(s) from Culpeper Hospital
- 1.00 mile(s) from ITT Automotive
- 1.00 mile(s) from Merillat Industries
- 1.00 mile(s) from Suntrust Bank
- 3.00 mile(s) from Terremark
- 4.00 mile(s) from Tyco/Rochester Corporation
- 4.00 mile(s) from S.W.I.F.T.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Wachovia
- 7.00 mile(s) from Schwans Sales Enterprise
- 10.00 mile(s) from Coffeewood Correctional
- 3.00 mile(s) from Germanna Technical Center
- 15.00 mile(s) from Germanna Community College
- 40.00 mile(s) from University of Virginia
- Peppers, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Weekend breakfast buffet.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Osaka, Bar/Lounge, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pancho Villa, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Luigi's, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Tuesday to Sunday
- 1.50 mile(s) from Lucio's, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Wednesday to Sunday
- 1.50 mile(s) from It's About Time, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, Tuesday to Saturday
- 1.50 mile(s) from Foti's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Tuesday to Sunday
- 2.50 mile(s) from Wendy's, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from McDonald's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Burger King, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Taco Bell, Fast Food, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Frost Cafe, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hazel River Inn, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Thai Culpeper, Full Service, Thai, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hong Kong Buffet, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.50 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.50 mile(s) from Chili's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.50 mile(s) from Starbucks, Cafe, Continental, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.50 mile(s) from Five Guys, Deli, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.50 mile(s) from Ciro's Italian Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.50 mile(s) from Glory Days, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner,
- 3.50 mile(s) from China Garden Buffet, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.50 mile(s) from Chik- Fila, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.50 mile(s) from Dairy Queen, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Culpeper. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Fairfax County Choral Festival
High school and university choirs join acclaimed composer Morten Lauridsen making music at the Hylton Performing Arts Center in Manassas. Doors are open from 10 AM to 3 PM.
2014 Virginia Hot Glass Festival
Witness hot glass artists come together to build pieces. Special hot glass blowing challenges, wine tasting, and stone carving will also occur. Event takes place at Sunspot Studios in Staunton.
A Taste of Covington
Mark your calendar for this four day festival sampling the best food and wine the Covington region has to offer. At participating restaurants only. Sell outs expected.
On the fourth Saturday of each month, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., Chatham lines up its streets with over 300 classic cars for pedestrians to gaze at and explore.
Team America Rocketry Challenge
Passionate in model rockets? Or wanting to see something cool? Do it yourself-ers and rocket scientists everywhere are sure to enjoy this contest celebrating the best in building and engineering. The national finals take off at The Great Meadow in The Plains, VA, showcasing the best of the high school contestants.
Manassas Air Show
Free admission is but one of the many perks visitors can enjoy at the Manassas Air Show. From 10 AM to 4 PM, flying acts and vintage aircraft take to the skies to dazzle the entire family at the Manassas Regional Airport.
Springs All Breed Show
The Mattaponi Kennel Club hosts the Spring All Breed Show, including conformation, obedience, and rally shows. Dog lovers and dog breeders are open to attend the two day event.
Manassas hosts Northern Virginia's largest hamfest. With 10 dollar admission and gates open as early as 7AM, amateur radio enthusiasts are sure to have a good time.
20th Annual ISSA World Championships
Up to a hundred teams are expected to compete for glory at the twentieth International Senior Softball Association world championships in Manassas. Admission is free at Prince William County fields.
Harrisonburg International Festival
Celebrate Harrisonburg's rich and diverse community. This festival brings together the people and an extravaganza of performance, visual, and culinary art. Event takes place at Hillandale Park.
Annual Highlanders Festival
Scots-Irish origins are explored and celebrated in this festival of games, music, and entertainment at Radford's Moffett Field.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean