BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel
7007 W Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23294-3717
Phone: 804/672-7007 | Fax: 804/672-3251 | 114 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel!
Innsbrook is near this Richmond hotel, a property that’s a favorite for extended stays and guests in town for university events.
Staying close to the University of Richmond means home games and special events like graduation, and visiting students and faculty can enjoy a short commute to campus. The convenient location on Broad Street makes restaurants and shopping walkable so that travelers have easy access to everything they need. However, a prime location is just part of what makes a property ideal.
Friendly staff and a competitive rate are also important. With the HCA Hospital just a short drive away, medical employees and those in town to visit loved ones can also take advantage of short commute times. In fact, it’s our location to the interstate, restaurants and businesses that makes this Richmond hotel so popular. Being close to universities including VCU, U of R, VUU and JSR means we specialize in longer stays such as professors who need a home away from home for a semester.
Whether in town for little league games or a lacrosse match, staying at the right hotel can make a world of difference. Sports are a way of life here for soccer fans and Flying Squirrels baseball fans alike. Plus, we have a reasonably priced meeting room perfect for small business get-togethers. However, employees of Dominion Power, Altria and other big businesses also depend on our Richmond hotel for business guests.
Those in town for CSX Railroad business or an annual Siemens convention find it easy to blend business and leisure. The Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens are nearby, and we’re close to James River rafting opportunities. The NASCAR races at the Richmond International Raceway draw a crowd, and nothing beats a Richmond Kickers soccer game.
Start planning your getaway at BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel today! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Guest laundry
- Ice/vending machines
- Truck/RV parking, ample free parking
- Free parking, ample free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Interior corridor
- Cable or satellite television
- Free high-speed wireless Internet available in public areas, free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms.
- Business center open 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services, incoming & outgoing mail provided
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking, ample free parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- 24 hour coffee & tea
BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western executive hotel in Richmond.
BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western executive hotel in Richmond, Virginia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 37.608585 / Latitude: -77.520025
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The east Follow Interstate 64 West to Exit 183-C (Broad Street - West). The BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel is one block on the left.
From: The west. Follow Interstate 64 East to Exit 183 (Broad Street and Glenside). Keep to the right and take the Glenside Drive exit. Make a left at the light onto Glenside Drive. Make a left at the next light onto West Broad Street (you will see a K-mart). The BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel is one block on the left.
From: The north. Follow Interstate 95 South to Exit 79 (to Interstate 64 West). Follow Interstate 64 West to Exit 183-C (Broad Street - West). The BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel is two and a half blocks on the left.
From: The south. Follow Interstate 95 North to Exit 79 (to Interstate 64 West). Follow Interstate 64 West to Exit 183-C (Broad Street - West). The BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel is one block on the left.
BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
While in the busy city city of Richmond, take time to smell the roses. Visit the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, located north of downtown Richmond, to stroll through over forty acres of blooming gardens. The garden was established on land purchased by Lewis Ginter in 1884 and has become one of the top attractions in the Richmond area.
Visit the garden to see the Sunken Garden, a Children's Garden, Rose Garden, a Victorian Garden and the Healing Garden. The Conservatory features a variety of tropical plants and exotic plants from around the world. The garden also hosts a variety of special events throughout the year, in the E. Claiborne Robins Visitor Center, the Bloemendaal House and the Joan Massey Conference Center.
Not far from downtown Richmond, the Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site can be found. As you embark on your next journey through central Virginia and Richmond, be sure to spend an afternoon exploring the Maggie L. Walker Site and its many different aspects. You can make the short drive in from Sandston, or make the most of your stay in Richmond.
Maggie L. Walker was the first woman to ever serve as president of a bank in the United States. The historic site named in her honor celebrates her life and work. You can see the Maggie L. Walker house, which is preserved as a monument. Tours of the Maggie L. Walker house usually run an hour long.
Residents and visitors of the Richmond area can head to Maymont Park – a wonderful 100-acre American estate, located west of downtown Richmond above the James River. The grounds of the estate include a historic, Gilded Age mansion, that was built by Major James H. Dooley and his wife Sallie, in 1893.
Tour the incredible mansion museum and grounds to see the beautiful gardens, the Robins Nature & Visitor Center, the Children's Farm, wildlife exhibits, and arboretum. The koi pond, waterfall, rose garden and bamboo forests are not-to-be-missed in the Japanese Garden. Along with Italian Garden, the gazebos are popular locations for private parties and weddings.
Capital area residents and visitors have enjoyed convenient air travel services since 1927 in Richmond. That was the year the Richmond International Airport was established as the Richard Evelyn Byrd Flying Field. The airfield dedication was attended by Charles Lindbergh.
Since 1975, this Richmond area airport has been operated by the Capital Region Airport Commission and has become the busiest airport in central Virginia. Many improvements have been made throughout the years, including additional terminal gates and parking, the addition of an air traffic control tower and terminal renovations.
The 100,000 square foot warehouse is utilized by the shipment of 85 million pounds of cargo, annually. Passengers looking for a commercial flight to Toronto, Atlanta, Orlando, Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Cincinnati, New York-La Guardia, Minneapolis, Boston, Houston, Philadelphia, Charlotte and Freeport, Bahamas, can do so via eight major airlines.
Richmond National Battlefield Park
The Capital City of Richmond offers plenty to do and see. History buffs ready to learn about the events of the American Civil War, have plenty of sites to visit at the Richmond National Battlefield Park. This National Park Service administered area encompasses eighty miles throughout thirteen sites.
Schedule plenty of time to tour the four visitor centers and battlefields, to learn about the rich history of the area. Start your historical journey at the main Richmond visitor center, Tredegar Iron Works, to view the displays and exhibits. The Chimborazo Visitor Center, located on the east side of the city, features the Confederate medical story of the war.
Partake in one of the many tours and demonstrations or tour the Chimborazo Medical Museum, Chickahominy Bluff, Beaver Dam Creek or Gaines' Mill to learn about the events that transpired.
University of Richmond
Established in 1830 by Virginia Baptists, the University of Richmond is a private school in Richmond. You'll find the University of Richmond near Westhampton Lake, just off of River Road and College Road.
Early on, the University of Richmond was intended as a manual labor institute for men who wanted to become ministers.
Today, the University of Richmond features several different schools and programs, including the University of Richmond School of Law, and the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business.
Visit the U of R campus on your next visit to Richmond and check out a Richmond Spiders basketball game the Robins Center, their home court.
A public research university, Virginia Commonwealth University is set in Richmond in central Virginia. Established in 1838, VCU features a 144-acre urban campus – as well as a secondary MCV Campus, and even VCUQatar.
VCU offers 28 bachelor degree programs and several master's and doctoral degrees to its student body of over 30,000. The VCU’s campus includes features like the Ginter House and VCU da Vinci Center, plus the VCU Rams of the NCAA Division I.
Virginia State Capitol
The Capitol of Virginia was built between 1785 to 1788 on Shockoe Hill in Richmond. The capitol building overlooks the James River in an area known as Capitol Square.
The monuments included in the Square are the George Washington Equestrian Monument, the Virginia Civil Rights Memorial and the General Thomas J. Jackson Statue. The Capitol building serves as the seat of the Virginia state government.
Whether on a guided tour or a self-guided tour of the Capitol building, enjoy seeing the revitalized 1900s era architecture. Browse the Visitor's Center to learn more about the history of Richmond and the Capitol building. The cafe and gift shop are also great places for taking a break.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 4.00 mile(s) from Virginia Museum of Fine Art, one of the Southeast largest art museums.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Science Museum of Virginia, interactive exhibits and displays, plus a seven-story Omnimax® Theater
- 4.00 mile(s) from Children's Museum of Richmond
- 5.00 mile(s) from Short Pump Town Center, Upscale Outdoor Shopping Center West of the hotel featuring Nordstom, Cheesecake Factory, Dillards, Macy's and many more stores.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Richmond Convention Center, accommodates up to 10,000 people
- 7.00 mile(s) from Richmond Coliseum, Hosts Arena Racing, Richmond Raiders Football and major concerts.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Richmond International Raceway, NASCAR Sprint Series and Nationwide Series Racing. Richmond Raceway Complex hosts many large events.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Lewis Center Botanical Garden, One of the top 10 Public Gardens in The USA.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Redskins Training Camp, Summer Training Camp of the Washington Redskins.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Kings Dominion, Amusement Park
- 10.00 mile(s) from Three Lakes Park & Nature, 50,000-gallon freshwater aquarium
- 6.60 mile(s) from Siegel Center, Home of VCU Rams Basketball.
- 3 mile(s) from Regency Mall, various shopping centers
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 2 mile(s) from Ice Skating Rink
- 2 mile(s) from Tennis Courts
- 5 mile(s) from Fishing
- 5 mile(s) from Golf Course
- 8 mile(s) from Boating
- 0.10 mile(s) from TGI Friday, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Olive Garden, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from McDonald's, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6.00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Mission BBQ®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Bailey's Pub & Grille®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Red Lobster®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.20 mile(s) from Buz and Neds BBQ, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Casa Grande, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Richmond. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean