BEST WESTERN Fairfax
3535 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax City, VA 22030-2703
Phone: 703/591-5500 | Fax: 703/591-7483 | 127 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Fairfax City is conveniently located close to Washington DC, so guests can take advantage of the nation’s capital without the inconvenience of being directly downtown.
Our Fairfax City hotel boasts a great location that’s just minutes from the Smithsonian Museums and Washington DC tour outings. Whether you’re here to visit George Mason University or to simply explore the beauty of the capital, you deserve a conveniently located hotel that puts guests first.
We’re not just close to George Mason University to make travel easy for faculty, students and visiting families. Inova Hospital is also nearby, so guests visiting loved ones in the hospital can easily travel to and from our Fairfax City hotel. Whether you’re visiting Washington DC or taking in a Patriot Center sporting event, a competitive price and comfortable amenities are crucial.
At our Fairfax City hotel, complimentary breakfast and wireless Internet is standard. There are no extra fees for Wi-Fi, and guests are greeted with a generous breakfast buffet every morning. Featuring stacks of sizzling waffles, fresh fruits, yogurts, and a variety of hot and cold cereals along with sweet pastries, it’s the best way to start your morning. Endless 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices complete the meal.
From the Civil War battlefield to Fairfax City and county government agencies, we understand that location is key to a great vacation or business trip. We’re a home away from home for numerous business travelers, including employees of Lockheed Martin, AT&T, Northrop Grumman and numerous government agencies.
Count on a Fairfax City hotel that puts guests first every time. From spacious rooms to a friendly staff, we know how to make your trip special. You deserve the best in service and amenities, and that’s exactly what we deliver.
Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN Fairfax and prepare for a great experience!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Laundry/Valet open from 8:00 a.m to 5:00 a.m nominal fee varies for each item.
- Outdoor pool
- Guest laundry
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Multilingual staff
- Ice/vending machines
- Safe deposit box
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Meeting facilities
- Business center
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Exterior corridor
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary coffee/tea in lobby 24 hours
- Dry cleaning
- Security guard
- Special government rates available
- High-speed Internet access
- Computer available with Microsoft Office XP
BEST WESTERN Fairfax
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western fairfax in Fairfax City.
BEST WESTERN Fairfax
Conveniently located, the best western fairfax in Fairfax City, Virginia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.861795 / Latitude: -77.306745
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 495. Take Interstate 66 West to Exit 60 Route 123 South, the BEST WESTERN Fairfax is located on the left at the first traffic light.
BEST WESTERN Fairfax
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Set in Fairfax County, the Dulles Expo Center serves northern Virginia as well as the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Set along the Dulles Toll Road – and located near the Dulles International Airport – the facility is ideal for trade shows and consumer events.
Built in 1873, and the former Fairfax Elementary School, the Fairfax Museum & Visitor Center is set in downtown Fairfax, on Main Street just off Old Lee Highway. Guests of the Best Western hotel in Fairfax frequent the Fairfax Museum & Visitor Center for strategies on what to see and do while in the area - including maps, and suggestions for many of the enticing outdoor Virginia activities. If you're staying in nearby Arlington, McLean, or Falls Church, plan a visit into Fairfax and visit the Fairfax Museum & Visitor Center before you get started. The Fairfax Museum and Visitor Center also offers walking tours of Old Town Fairfax, and within it's doors features exhibits on the history of Fairfax and the surrounding area. Have a ball in Fairfax and the northern Virginia landscape.
The George Mason University Center for the Arts, in Fairfax, opened it's doors in 1990, and has been a centerpiece of the central Virginia performing arts scene ever since. It's set on the campus of George Mason University, and is just 20 minutes west of both Falls Church and McLean. Easily accessed from I-66, the George Mason University Center for the Arts host's multiple performances on a weekly basis, offers parking at the Mason Pond Parking Deck, and is perfect for those looking for an alternative to Virginia's great outdoors. Experience all the culture and entertainment of the George Mason University Center for the Arts while enjoying your stay as a guest at the Best Western hotel in Fairfax.
The National Firearms Museum houses a wonderful collection of firearms throughout the fifteen galleries. This central Virginia museum is located in the metro Washington DC area of Fairfax. Stroll through the museum to view the impressive variety of pistols, rifles and assorted firearms.
The National Rifle Association's Headquarters Range, in the lower level of the museum, features a 50-yard indoor range. Schedule an appointment to browse the selection of materials and books in the Museum Library on the second floor. The Museum Cafe is a great place for a break and a tasty treat. While traveling in the Capital region, rest comfortably as a guest of Best Western hotels.
The Falls Church, completed in 1734, lent it's name to the city of Falls Church, and is centrally located between Big Chimneys Park and Donald Frady Park. Today, it still serves as a place of worship, and received extensive restorations in 1959. Guests of the Best Western hotels in nearby Fairfax, Arlington, and McLean enjoy swift and easy access to the Falls Church along I-66 and I-495. Add a touch of local history and lore to your Virginia vacation with a tour of the Falls Church grounds - be sure to park in the Independence Square Lot when visiting.
The State Theatre, built in 1936, is set in downtown Falls Church - just down the street from Cherry Hill Park. First established as a movie theatre, it's evolved into one of the premier live performance theatre's in central and northern Virginia area. Guests staying at any one of the Best Western hotels in nearby Fairfax, Arlington, or McLean can experience the nostalgia and history of the theatre on any given night - a late 90s multi-million dollar restoration has transformed the State Theatre into one of the most popular destinations for live performances. The State Theatre has hosted such legendary music acts like the Wu-Tang Clan, Bootsy Collins, and DEVO. Be sure to enhance your northern Virginia stay with a visit to the State Theatre.
The Women in Military Service for America Memorial, found at the Ceremonial Entrance of the Arlington National Cemetery, is an effort to honor all women who have served the United States Armed Forces - and is short walk away from the John F. Kennedy Gravesite. Visitors coming from central Virginia have easy access to the Women in Military Service for America Memorial along I-395. Guests staying at the Best Western hotels in nearby Alexandria, McLean and Fairfax also enjoy quick and easy access to the memorial.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 11 mile(s) from The National Air and Space Museum
- .5 mile(s) from National Fire Arm Museum
- 1 mile(s) from Art Gallery 101
- 1 mile(s) from Anita Perlut Interiors, art gallery
- 1 mile(s) from Ford Gallery
- 1 mile(s) from Old Courthouse Gallery
- 1 mile(s) from US Too Studio
- 1 mile(s) from Broadway Gallery
- 1.5 mile(s) from Fairfax Museum
- 2 mile(s) from Moser Gallery
- 3 mile(s) from Art Works
- 3 mile(s) from Wentworth Gallery
- 3 mile(s) from Damon Galleries
- 3 mile(s) from Freeman House
- 3 mile(s) from Jo Ann Reister Limited, art gallery
- 4 mile(s) from Regional Park Authority
- 4 mile(s) from Meisman Fine Arts Gallery
- 4 mile(s) from Hunter Forest, art gallery
- 5 mile(s) from Fairfax Station Railroad, art gallery
- 8 mile(s) from Wolf Trap symphony
- 8 mile(s) from Nissan Pavilion symphony
- 8 mile(s) from Artists For American Indians
- 11 mile(s) from The Holocaust Memorial Museum
- 12 mile(s) from White House
- 13 mile(s) from Prince William County Stadium
- 13 mile(s) from Washington Doll's House & Toy
- 15 mile(s) from Hauss Galleries
- 15 mile(s) from White House Art Gallery
- 15 mile(s) from Fisher Galleries
- 15 mile(s) from International Art Gallery
- 15 mile(s) from National Aquarium
- 15 mile(s) from Various Museums, American History Museum, American Art Museum, American Architecture Museum, Smithsonian Museum, National Building Museum, Adas Israel Museum, Hirshlom & Sculpture Museum, National Postal Museum, Textile Museum, Capital Children's Museum, U.S. Marine Corps Museum, Art Museum of America,
- 1.5 mile(s) from Fair Oaks Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1 mile(s) from Fair Oaks
- 4 mile(s) from Vienna
- 8 mile(s) from Centreville
- 8 mile(s) from Tysons Corner
- 8 mile(s) from Falls Church
- 8 mile(s) from Burke
- 8 mile(s) from Manassas
- 8 mile(s) from Fairfax Station
- 10 mile(s) from Arlington
- 10 mile(s) from Annandale
- 15 mile(s) from Washington, D.C.
- 15 mile(s) from Occoquan
- 1 mile(s) from AT&T
- 1 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin
- 2 mile(s) from NRA
- 2 mile(s) from CSC
- 2 mile(s) from IAMS
- 2 mile(s) from Municipal Court
- 3 mile(s) from Mantech
- 3 mile(s) from Federal Government Center
- 4 mile(s) from Exxon Mobile
- 4 mile(s) from Fair Oaks Hospital
- 4 mile(s) from Mental Health Department
- 5.5 mile(s) from Art & Jewelry Exchange
- 1.5 mile(s) from George Mason University
- 4 mile(s) from Central Michigan University
- 6 mile(s) from National Louis University
- 6 mile(s) from Eastern University
- 10 mile(s) from Martmount University
- 10.5 mile(s) from Capitol College
- 12 mile(s) from Strater College
- 13 mile(s) from American University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 1 mile(s) from Twenty Twenty Theater
- 2 mile(s) from Penderbrook Golf Club
- 4 mile(s) from Fair Oaks Golf Park
- 5 mile(s) from Jefferson District Park
- 8 mile(s) from Pinecrest Golf Course
- 1 mile(s) from Bombay Bistro, Indian
- 1 mile(s) from Golden Lion, Chinese
- 1 mile(s) from Red Lobster, seafood
- 1 mile(s) from Patriot's Cafe, Italian
- 1 mile(s) from McDonald's
- 1 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken
- 1 mile(s) from Burger King
- 1 mile(s) from Anita's, Mexican
- 1 mile(s) from Outback, steakhouse
- 1 mile(s) from Oakton Family Restaurant, Mediterranean
- 2 mile(s) from Vic de France Corp., French
- 3 mile(s) from Tara Thai, Thai
- 3 mile(s) from Chuck E. Cheese's, pizza
- 7 mile(s) from Springfield Golf & Lounge
BEST WESTERN Fairfax
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Fairfax City. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Annual Historic Garden Tour of Alexandria
This Alexandria traditions offers visitors the opportunity to visit some of the Old Town's historic private homes and gardens. Even starts at 10 a.m.
White House Easter Egg Roll
The Obamas host the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, where the South Lawn will open to families with children twelve and under to enjoy sports, cooking classes, storytelling, live music, and the headlining Easter Egg Roll. Tickets can be obtained through an online lottery. Event starts at 8 am and expect a security check.
Team America Rocketry Challenge
Passionate in model rockets? Or wanting to see something cool? Do it yourself-ers and rocket scientists everywhere are sure to enjoy this contest celebrating the best in building and engineering. The national finals take off at The Great Meadow in The Plains, VA, showcasing the best of the high school contestants.
Manassas Air Show
Free admission is but one of the many perks visitors can enjoy at the Manassas Air Show. From 10 AM to 4 PM, flying acts and vintage aircraft take to the skies to dazzle the entire family at the Manassas Regional Airport.
Springs All Breed Show
The Mattaponi Kennel Club hosts the Spring All Breed Show, including conformation, obedience, and rally shows. Dog lovers and dog breeders are open to attend the two day event.
On May 3 and 10, Washington's embassies open their doors to visitors for an opportunity to learn worldly customs and culture. Times are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at participating embassies.
Rolling Thunder Patriot Run
More than five hundred thousand motorcycles descend upon Fairfax County for the ultimate ride honoring prisoners of war and soldiers missing in action. The action begins at noon on Interstate 66.
Taste of Arlington
Chefs from Arlington's favorite restaurants serve up specialties for over 15,000 food lovers to sample. The festival takes place from noon to 5 p.m. along Wilson Boulevard.
Manassas hosts Northern Virginia's largest hamfest. With 10 dollar admission and gates open as early as 7AM, amateur radio enthusiasts are sure to have a good time.
DC Jazz Festival
The nation's capital becomes jazz's hotbed with this 10 day festival. Over 100 performances can be heard in more than 40 venues scattered throughout the city. Festival events also include Family Fun days and jazz at the National Mall.
Smithsonian Folklife Festival
The National Mall turns into an exemplary demonstration of global and cultural diversity during two long mid-summer weekends. With experienced practitioners on hand with music, dancing, and crafts, visitors can get a glimpse of what it's like to live in a culture outside their own. Festival is held over two periods, June 25 - June 29 and July 2 - July 6.
America's National Independence Day Parade
Boasting the ultimate 4th of July celebration in the nation's capital, this Independence Day Parade consists of invited bands, fife and drum corps, floats, military and specialty units, giant balloons, drill teams, equestrians, and celebrities. Show up early to get a good spot and expect a security check. Parade starts on Constitution Avenue at 11:45 am.
20th Annual ISSA World Championships
Up to a hundred teams are expected to compete for glory at the twentieth International Senior Softball Association world championships in Manassas. Admission is free at Prince William County fields.
Annual Springfield Bridgewalk
Community members, military, and elected officials walk across Springfield's Veteran Bridge to celebrate veterans and their relationship to the community.
Alexandria King Street Art Festival
More than 200 juried artists transform King Street into an open-air gallery. Interactive activities and family areas available. Event starts at 10 a.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean