BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn
6633 Arlington Boulevard, Falls Church, VA 22042-3002
Phone: 703/532-9000 | Fax: 703/532-3887 | 105 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn!
Falls Church hotels are close by the metro to DC, but offer affordable pricing and hospitality not available in downtown locations.
Guests looking for hotels near Washington DC but who don’t want to pay a premium price or struggle with parking can have it all at the right Falls Church hotels. Just a few minutes from the heart of DC but with plenty of free amenities like spacious parking, the best of both worlds is at your fingertips. Enjoy a free breakfast and free Wi-Fi along with cable TV. An outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax, and business travelers can take advantage of meeting and event space. Our property is proud to host corporate events, weddings, meetings and Quinceanera parties that leave an unforgettable experience.
With an onsite restaurant and lounge plus free shuttle services to and from the metro station, everything necessary for a flawless trip is at this Falls Church hotel. Stay close to DC and metro DC without dealing with the hustle of the city. All DC attractions are a few miles away, including the Arlington National Cemetery. Head to the Smithsonian Museum and Mount Vernon. Take a tour of the White House or the Capitol Building while spending the weekend exploring the Monuments. From Rolling Thunder to the cherry blossoms, guests are in for the trip of a lifetime.
Many government travelers stay at this Falls Church hotel including workers with INOVA Hospital and the Department of Defense. Built in Colonial style, relax in spacious rooms or schedule a Potomac cruise. Civil War sites like Fredericksburg and Manassas or Old Town Alexandria are always a popular choice.
Ready to experience the best in southern hospitality? Choose the accommodations that best suit your needs, from easy pool access to bigger rooms for longer stays.
Reserve your stay at the BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn where charm is in abundance! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cocktail lounge
- Complimentary full breakfast,
- Outdoor pool, open Memorial Day to Labor Day, 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Ice/vending machines
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Late check out, 1:00 p.m., check out available for all GCCI members
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Multilingual staff, English and Spanish
- Cable or satellite television
- Mail services
- Wedding services, site may accommodate up to 150 guests, beautiful for pictures
- Motor coach parking, nominal fee
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center Business center with computer Wi-Fi access and printer. Fax and copy services available at the Lobby.
- Shuttle available to Metro Station
- Complimentary newspaper, USA Today in lobby and breakfast area daily
- Free Parking
BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western falls church inn in Falls Church.
BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn
Conveniently located, the best western falls church inn in Falls Church, Virginia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.869365 / Latitude: -77.172195
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 495. Take Exit 50 eastbound to Arlington Boulevard to Route 50. Travel two miles, the BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn will be on your right side.
From: Interstate 395. Exit westbound onto Arlington Boulevard, Route 50 in Virginia. The BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn will be on left hand side approximately five miles from Interstate 395.
BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Crystal City is a small, urban borough in Arlington, south of Arlington National Cemetery. It's built around residential high-rise structures, office buildings and an underground corridor system, essentially making Crystal City an underground city. You can explore Crystal City and the Crystal City Shops - restaurants, over one hundred services and stores - from any of the nearby cities like Alexandria and Falls Church. Once you've experienced the natural wonders of Virginia's great outdoors, take a relaxing evening stroll through Crystal City, one of Virginia's most unique suburbs, or sit back and watch a live performance from the Synetic Theater, a local theater company.
Great Falls National Park
Set on the Potomac River, Great Falls National Park is located in northern Virginia near McLean, and just outside of the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Found along the George Washington Memorial Parkway, Great Falls Park covers more than 800 acres.
Established in 1966, Great Falls draws over 645,000 annual visitors, and is operated by the National Park Service.
The park features over 25 miles of hiking tails, and activities like kayaking and rock climbing. Guests need to also stop by the Great Falls Park Visitor Center, enjoy a picnic, and see the 76-foot Great Falls.
The Falls Church, completed in 1734, lent it's name to the city of Falls Church, and is centrally located between Big Chimneys Park and Donald Frady Park. Today, it still serves as a place of worship, and received extensive restorations in 1959. Guests of the Best Western hotels in nearby Fairfax, Arlington, and McLean enjoy swift and easy access to the Falls Church along I-66 and I-495. Add a touch of local history and lore to your Virginia vacation with a tour of the Falls Church grounds - be sure to park in the Independence Square Lot when visiting.
Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense, the Pentagon is a central hub of activity in the Arlington area. Completed and in 1943, the Pentagon is world's largest office building by floor area – nearly 6.5 million square feet – and houses nearly 23,000 civilian and military employees.
Visitors in Arlington, and nearby Alexandria and Falls Church, should take advantage of the opportunity and tour the Pentagon. Free and available to the general public, tours of the Pentagon are available only by reservation with at least a one week advanced notice.
The State Theatre, built in 1936, is set in downtown Falls Church - just down the street from Cherry Hill Park. First established as a movie theatre, it's evolved into one of the premier live performance theatre's in central and northern Virginia area. Guests staying at any one of the Best Western hotels in nearby Fairfax, Arlington, or McLean can experience the nostalgia and history of the theatre on any given night - a late 90s multi-million dollar restoration has transformed the State Theatre into one of the most popular destinations for live performances. The State Theatre has hosted such legendary music acts like the Wu-Tang Clan, Bootsy Collins, and DEVO. Be sure to enhance your northern Virginia stay with a visit to the State Theatre.
Opening in 1968, Tysons Corner Center is located in Fairfax County near McLean – found in northern Virginia outside of the Washington D.C. area. Virginia’s largest shopping mall, the center features over 300 stores amongst three stories.
Developed by Lerner Enterprises, Tysons Corner Center offers Crate and Barrel, Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and much more. Tysons is famous for hosting the first L.L. Bean outside of Maine, Nordstrom away from the West Coast, Microsoft Store away from the northeast, and the first ever Apple Store.
The Women in Military Service for America Memorial, found at the Ceremonial Entrance of the Arlington National Cemetery, is an effort to honor all women who have served the United States Armed Forces - and is short walk away from the John F. Kennedy Gravesite. Visitors coming from central Virginia have easy access to the Women in Military Service for America Memorial along I-395. Guests staying at the Best Western hotels in nearby Alexandria, McLean and Fairfax also enjoy quick and easy access to the memorial.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from U.S. Foriegn Affairs Training Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Army National Guard HDQTS
- 3.00 mile(s) from INOVA Fairfax, county hospital
- 4.00 mile(s) from Ft. Myers, U.S. Army installation - home of the Old Guard
- 4.00 mile(s) from Iwo Jima Memorial
- 5.00 mile(s) from Arlington National Cemetery, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- 6.00 mile(s) from The Pentagon
- 6.00 mile(s) from Navy Annex
- 6.00 mile(s) from Crystal City, Reagan National Airport district
- 6.00 mile(s) from Old Town Alexandria
- 6.00 mile(s) from Georgetown, shopping historical district
- 6.00 mile(s) from U.S. Air Force Monument
- 7.00 mile(s) from Washington Monuments
- 7.00 mile(s) from U.S. Capital
- 7.00 mile(s) from Wolf Trap, concert and event venue
- 7.00 mile(s) from Kennedy Center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Vietnam Wall Memorial
- 7.00 mile(s) from World War Two Memorial
- 7.00 mile(s) from Holocaust Museum
- 8.00 mile(s) from Aerospace Museum
- 8.00 mile(s) from National Harbor, Washington National Harbor Gay Lord
- 10.00 mile(s) from Manassas Battlefields, civil war battlefield
- 10.00 mile(s) from Mt Vernon
- 16.00 mile(s) from Joint Base Andrews
- 1 mile(s) from Seven Corners
- 2.81 mile(s) from Idylwood Shopping Center
- 3.37 mile(s) from Ballston Common Mall
- 3.5 mile(s) from Skyline Mall
- 4 mile(s) from Bailey's Crossroads
- 5 mile(s) from Ballston Mall
- 5.4 mile(s) from Fairfax Circle Shopping
- 6 mile(s) from Pentagon City Mall
- 7 mile(s) from Georgetown Shops
- 7.2 mile(s) from Tysons Corners Mall
- 16 mile(s) from Potomac Mills
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fairfax City
- 4.00 mile(s) from Tysons Corner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Arlington
- 6.00 mile(s) from Crystal City
- 6.00 mile(s) from Washington DC, District of Columbia
- 6.00 mile(s) from SpringField
- 8.00 mile(s) from Oxen Hill, Maryland
- 8.00 mile(s) from Bethesda, Maryland
- 10.00 mile(s) from Manassas
- 11.00 mile(s) from Woodbridge
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fredericksburg
- 25.00 mile(s) from Hagerstown, Maryland
- 35.00 mile(s) from Annapolis, Maryland
- 40.00 mile(s) from Baltimore, Maryland
- 80.00 mile(s) from Richmond
- 3 mile(s) from INOVA Hospital
- 7 mile(s) from Fairoaks Hospital
- 4 mile(s) from NVCC, Northern Virginia Community College
- 10 mile(s) from George Mason Law School
- 12 mile(s) from George Washington
- Miguel's Mexican American, on premises, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Full Bar and all meals available through-out the day.
- 1.1 mile(s) from Irelands Four Provinence, Full Service, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, Live entertainment daily. Not your typical Irish Pub rather a real taste of Ireland everyday but extensive enough of a menu to satisfy every diner.
- 1.1 mile(s) from Applebee's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, fun fair, Sporting events televised, great for Families
- Adjacent to IHOP, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Boardwalk Pizza, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Falls Church. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Van Gogh, Manet, and Matisse: The Art of the Flower
Richmond's Virginia Museum of Fine Arts hosts this exhibitions featuring masterpieces form some of the greatest artists in history.
2015 Washington Nationals Baseball
Visit Nationals Park in Washington D.C. this summer, as young phenom Bryce Harper and the Washington Nationals fight for the NL East division title. The Nats will play 81 home games, with game times varying.
2015 Frying Pan Farm Park Farmer's Market
This summer, the central Virginian community of Herndon offers up some locally grown and homemade goodies each Wednesday at the Frying Pan Farm Park. The market is open from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
2015 Ballston FreshFarm Market
All summer long, Arlington visitors and residents are welcome to get a true taste of Viriginia, by visiting the Ballston FreshFarm Market held every Thursday at Welburn Square. The market opens at 3 p.m.
2015 Alexandria's Food & Wine Festival
Enjoy delicious food and wine samples provided by some of Alexandria's most renowned restaurants. The event is held at Oronoco Bay Park from 12 p.m to 6 p.m., featuring live entertainment, arts and craft vendors, and activities for the kids as well.
2015 Stone Soul Music & Food Festival
The Classic Amphitheater at the Richmond Raceway Complex is set for this annual event, featuring an evening's worth of live music and festival activities. The event begins at 1 p.m.
2015 Dinwiddie Music Festival
Held in the Richmond suburb of Dinwiddie, this music festival feature three days of national music acts at the Virginia Motorsports Park. Show times vary by day.
DC Jazz Festival
The nation's capital becomes jazz's hotbed with this 6 day festival.
The country's biggest LGBT pride festival kicks off in Freedom Square.
2015 Smithsonian Folklife Festival
Visit the National Mall in Washington D.C. for this annual event, featuring authentic displays of American Indian living traditions and culture. The event begins at 11 a.m. each day.
2015 Independence Day at Mount Vernon
Celebrate our nation's independence at Mount Vernon – home of George Washington. The day's activities are set to include colonial firearms displays, military re-enactments, and a dazzling fireworks show. The event begins at 8 a.m.
Citi Open Tennis Tournament
The world's top tennis players come to the nation's capital at this stop of the ATP World Tour.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean