BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn
6633 Arlington Boulevard, Falls Church, VA 22042-3002
Phone: 703/532-9000 | Fax: 703/532-3887 | 105 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Discover this Falls Church, Virginia hotel conveniently located just seven miles from Washington D.C.
Located on Arlington Blvd between I-495 and Washington, DC, near the East Falls Church metro station.
Experience the convenience of Washington D.C. without all the noise while staying at the BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn. Conveniently located in the surrounding community of Falls Church, Virginia, the hotel is situated just seven miles from the center of Washington D.C. and all of the attractions which have made it famous. Guests will also find themselves surrounded by local shopping areas such as the Seven Corners, Idylwood Shopping Center, and Bailey's Crossroads.
Each comfortable, well-appointed guest room features cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary full breakfast each morning before heading out to explore the abundance of local attractions. Upon return enjoy fireside dining in our Restaurant, a splash in the pool, or a comfortable nights rest after a day of touring. The BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn also features Banquet and Conference Space accommodating up to 250 people.
Get in touch with our group coordinator. Making group arrangements has never been easier!
Just minutes from the hotel, guests can visit many of the country's most famous attractions including the Arlington National Cemetery, the Smithsonian Museum and Mount Vernon. Take a tour of the White House, the Capitol Building or the Pentagon. The hotel is also close to both the INOVA Hospital and Fair Oaks Hospital. Guests traveling to visit family and friends in school will appreciate the BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn's close proximity to both George Washington University and George Mason Law School.
The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn is ready to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay in Falls Church, Virginia. Make a reservation today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cocktail lounge
- Complimentary full breakfast,
- Outdoor pool, open Memorial Day to Labor Day, 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Ice/vending machines
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Late check out, 1:00 p.m., check out available for all GCCI members
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Multilingual staff, English and Spanish
- Cable or satellite television
- Mail services
- Wedding services, site may accommodate up to 150 guests, beautiful for pictures
- Motor coach parking, nominal fee
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Complimentary newspaper, USA Today in lobby and breakfast area daily
- Free Parking
BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western falls church inn in Falls Church.
BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn
Conveniently located, the best western falls church inn in Falls Church, Virginia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.869365 / Latitude: -77.172195
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 495. Take Exit 50 eastbound to Arlington Boulevard to Route 50. Travel two miles, the BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn will be on your right side.
From: Interstate 395. Exit westbound onto Arlington Boulevard, Route 50 in Virginia. The BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn will be on left hand side approximately five miles from Interstate 395.
BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Falls Church, completed in 1734, lent it's name to the city of Falls Church, and is centrally located between Big Chimneys Park and Donald Frady Park. Today, it still serves as a place of worship, and received extensive restorations in 1959. Guests of the Best Western hotels in nearby Fairfax, Arlington, and McLean enjoy swift and easy access to the Falls Church along I-66 and I-495. Add a touch of local history and lore to your Virginia vacation with a tour of the Falls Church grounds - be sure to park in the Independence Square Lot when visiting.
Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense, the Pentagon is a central hub of activity in the Arlington area. Completed and in 1943, the Pentagon is world's largest office building by floor area - nearly 6.5 million square feet - and houses nearly 23,000 civilian and military employees. Guests of the Best Western hotels in Arlington, and nearby Alexandria and Falls Church, should take advantage of the opportunity and tour the Pentagon. Free and available to the general public, tours of the Pentagon are available only by reservation with at least a one week advanced notice. Once you've experienced the natural beauty of Virginia's stunning great outdoors, be sure to head into northern Virginia and witness the sheer magnitude of the Pentagon.
The State Theatre, built in 1936, is set in downtown Falls Church - just down the street from Cherry Hill Park. First established as a movie theatre, it's evolved into one of the premier live performance theatre's in central and northern Virginia area. Guests staying at any one of the Best Western hotels in nearby Fairfax, Arlington, or McLean can experience the nostalgia and history of the theatre on any given night - a late 90s multi-million dollar restoration has transformed the State Theatre into one of the most popular destinations for live performances. The State Theatre has hosted such legendary music acts like the Wu-Tang Clan, Bootsy Collins, and DEVO. Be sure to enhance your northern Virginia stay with a visit to the State Theatre.
The Women in Military Service for America Memorial, found at the Ceremonial Entrance of the Arlington National Cemetery, is an effort to honor all women who have served the United States Armed Forces - and is short walk away from the John F. Kennedy Gravesite. Visitors coming from central Virginia have easy access to the Women in Military Service for America Memorial along I-395. Guests staying at the Best Western hotels in nearby Alexandria, McLean and Fairfax also enjoy quick and easy access to the memorial.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from U.S. Foriegn Affairs Training Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Army National Guard HDQTS
- 3.00 mile(s) from INOVA Fairfax, county hospital
- 4.00 mile(s) from Ft. Myers, U.S. Army installation - home of the Old Guard
- 4.00 mile(s) from Iwo Jima Memorial
- 5.00 mile(s) from Arlington National Cemetery, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- 6.00 mile(s) from The Pentagon
- 6.00 mile(s) from Navy Annex
- 6.00 mile(s) from Crystal City, Reagan National Airport district
- 6.00 mile(s) from Old Town Alexandria
- 6.00 mile(s) from Georgetown, shopping historical district
- 6.00 mile(s) from U.S. Air Force Monument
- 7.00 mile(s) from Washington Monuments
- 7.00 mile(s) from U.S. Capital
- 7.00 mile(s) from Wolf Trap, concert and event venue
- 7.00 mile(s) from Kennedy Center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Vietnam Wall Memorial
- 7.00 mile(s) from World War Two Memorial
- 7.00 mile(s) from Holocaust Museum
- 8.00 mile(s) from Aerospace Museum
- 8.00 mile(s) from National Harbor, Washington National Harbor Gay Lord
- 10.00 mile(s) from Manassas Battlefields, civil war battlefield
- 10.00 mile(s) from Mt Vernon
- 16.00 mile(s) from Joint Base Andrews
- 1 mile(s) from Seven Corners
- 2.81 mile(s) from Idylwood Shopping Center
- 3.37 mile(s) from Ballston Common Mall
- 3.5 mile(s) from Skyline Mall
- 4 mile(s) from Bailey's Crossroads
- 5 mile(s) from Ballston Mall
- 5.4 mile(s) from Fairfax Circle Shopping
- 6 mile(s) from Pentagon City Mall
- 7 mile(s) from Georgetown Shops
- 7.2 mile(s) from Tysons Corners Mall
- 16 mile(s) from Potomac Mills
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fairfax City
- 4.00 mile(s) from Tysons Corner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Arlington
- 6.00 mile(s) from Crystal City
- 6.00 mile(s) from Washington DC, District of Columbia
- 6.00 mile(s) from SpringField
- 8.00 mile(s) from Oxen Hill, Maryland
- 8.00 mile(s) from Bethesda, Maryland
- 10.00 mile(s) from Manassas
- 11.00 mile(s) from Woodbridge
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fredericksburg
- 25.00 mile(s) from Hagerstown, Maryland
- 35.00 mile(s) from Annapolis, Maryland
- 40.00 mile(s) from Baltimore, Maryland
- 80.00 mile(s) from Richmond
- 3 mile(s) from INOVA Hospital
- 7 mile(s) from Fairoaks Hospital
- 4 mile(s) from NVCC, Northern Virginia Community College
- 10 mile(s) from George Mason Law School
- 12 mile(s) from George Washington
- Miguel's Mexican American, on premises, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Full Bar and all meals available through-out the day.
- 1.1 mile(s) from Irelands Four Provinence, Full Service, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, Live entertainment daily. Not your typical Irish Pub rather a real taste of Ireland everyday but extensive enough of a menu to satisfy every diner.
- 1.1 mile(s) from Applebee's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, fun fair, Sporting events televised, great for Families
- Adjacent to IHOP, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Boardwalk Pizza, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Falls Church Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Falls Church. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Fairfax County Choral Festival
High school and university choirs join acclaimed composer Morten Lauridsen making music at the Hylton Performing Arts Center in Manassas. Doors are open from 10 AM to 3 PM.
National Cherry Blossom Festival
This citywide festival celebrates the 1912 gift of 3,000 cherry trees to Washington, D.C. from the mayor if Tokyo in 1912. Taking place when Washington's famed cherry trees are in full bloom, this three week extravaganza features parades, a kite festival, fireworks, and an opening ceremony.
St. Patrick's Parade of Washington, D.C.
Over 100 marching bands, military units, floats, and dance schools parade on a mile-long stretch of Constitution Ave. Be sure to wear green when the parade starts at noon.
Annual Historic Garden Tour of Alexandria
This Alexandria traditions offers visitors the opportunity to visit some of the Old Town's historic private homes and gardens. Even starts at 10 a.m.
White House Easter Egg Roll
The Obamas host the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, where the South Lawn will open to families with children twelve and under to enjoy sports, cooking classes, storytelling, live music, and the headlining Easter Egg Roll. Tickets can be obtained through an online lottery. Event starts at 8 am and expect a security check.
Team America Rocketry Challenge
Passionate in model rockets? Or wanting to see something cool? Do it yourself-ers and rocket scientists everywhere are sure to enjoy this contest celebrating the best in building and engineering. The national finals take off at The Great Meadow in The Plains, VA, showcasing the best of the high school contestants.
Manassas Air Show
Free admission is but one of the many perks visitors can enjoy at the Manassas Air Show. From 10 AM to 4 PM, flying acts and vintage aircraft take to the skies to dazzle the entire family at the Manassas Regional Airport.
Springs All Breed Show
The Mattaponi Kennel Club hosts the Spring All Breed Show, including conformation, obedience, and rally shows. Dog lovers and dog breeders are open to attend the two day event.
On May 3 and 10, Washington's embassies open their doors to visitors for an opportunity to learn worldly customs and culture. Times are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at participating embassies.
Rolling Thunder Patriot Run
More than five hundred thousand motorcycles descend upon Fairfax County for the ultimate ride honoring prisoners of war and soldiers missing in action. The action begins at noon on Interstate 66.
Taste of Arlington
Chefs from Arlington's favorite restaurants serve up specialties for over 15,000 food lovers to sample. The festival takes place from noon to 5 p.m. along Wilson Boulevard.
Manassas hosts Northern Virginia's largest hamfest. With 10 dollar admission and gates open as early as 7AM, amateur radio enthusiasts are sure to have a good time.
DC Jazz Festival
The nation's capital becomes jazz's hotbed with this 10 day festival. Over 100 performances can be heard in more than 40 venues scattered throughout the city. Festival events also include Family Fun days and jazz at the National Mall.
Smithsonian Folklife Festival
The National Mall turns into an exemplary demonstration of global and cultural diversity during two long mid-summer weekends. With experienced practitioners on hand with music, dancing, and crafts, visitors can get a glimpse of what it's like to live in a culture outside their own. Festival is held over two periods, June 25 - June 29 and July 2 - July 6.
America's National Independence Day Parade
Boasting the ultimate 4th of July celebration in the nation's capital, this Independence Day Parade consists of invited bands, fife and drum corps, floats, military and specialty units, giant balloons, drill teams, equestrians, and celebrities. Show up early to get a good spot and expect a security check. Parade starts on Constitution Avenue at 11:45 am.
20th Annual ISSA World Championships
Up to a hundred teams are expected to compete for glory at the twentieth International Senior Softball Association world championships in Manassas. Admission is free at Prince William County fields.
Annual Springfield Bridgewalk
Community members, military, and elected officials walk across Springfield's Veteran Bridge to celebrate veterans and their relationship to the community.
Alexandria King Street Art Festival
More than 200 juried artists transform King Street into an open-air gallery. Interactive activities and family areas available. Event starts at 10 a.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean