Best Western Manassas
8640 Mathis Avenue, Manassas, VA 20110-5269
Phone: 703/368-7070 | Fax: 703/368-7292 | 59 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Close to Old Town Manassas and the Center for the Arts, the Best Western Manassas hotel has the perfect location for a family getaway. This Washington DC hotel is close to a variety of top attractions like Manassas Battlefield Park. George Mason University Manassas Campus is also a short drive away, and we regularly welcome faculty, students and families in the region to visit the university. We're a short drive from Dulles Airport, which makes it convenient to stay at our clean, comfortable hotel.
In the area, our Manassas hotel is known for easily traveling in and out of Dulles Airport, easy accessibility to Washington DC attractions, and of course the famous Best Western complimentary continental breakfast and wireless Internet. We know how important starting the morning right is, which is why all of our guests can enjoy a large variety at our extended continental breakfast. Stacks of waffles, fresh fruits, delectable pastries, yogurts and cereals along with chilled juices and 100% Arabica coffee are waiting every morning.
Whether you're here to visit Manassas Battlefield Park or to explore old town Manassas, location is key. The best Washington DC attractions are close enough for a quick day trip, yet our hotel is far enough from the center of the city to offer spacious rooms and a great value. Friendly staff members make sure every guest has a relaxing, enjoyable stay.
The Best Western Manassas hotel is also a favorite for business travelers looking for a touch of home and quality amenities. Some of our regular guests are in the area for work with government agencies and local businesses. We're your go-to accommodation for business and leisure travel alike.
Book a quiet room at Best Western Manassas, where you'll be close to everything! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, extended continental 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Exercise facility, open from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Steam room
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Fax services
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Hindi)
- Laundromat, Guest laundry
- Business center, located in the lobby
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Interior corridor
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Fax machine
- Photocopy machine
- Complimentary coffee, 24-hour
Best Western Manassas
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western manassas in Manassas.
Best Western Manassas
Conveniently located, the best western manassas in Manassas, Virginia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.767405 / Latitude: -77.457445
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Washinton D.C. Take I-66 West to Exit-53 Route 28 South. Turn right on Manassas Drive and left on Mathis Avenue. The Best Western Manassas is just ahead.
From: 1-66 East. Take 1-66 East to Exit 44 (234 bypass), Route 28 North to Manassas Drive and left on Liberia Avenue. Make a right on Mathis Avenue. The Best Western Manassas is just ahead.
From: I-95 North. Take I-95 North to Exit 152 Dumfries Road. Make a right on Prince William Parkway/Liberia Avenue and then a right on Mathis Avenue. The Best Western Manassas is just ahead.
From: I-95 South. Take Exit 158, Prince William Parkway. Turn right on Liberia Avenue and then right again on Mathis Avenue. The Best Western Manassas is just ahead.
From: I-495 West. Take Exit 53 Route 28 South. Take a right on Manassas Drive and then a left on Mathis Avenue. The Best Western Manassas is just ahead.
Best Western Manassas
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Set in the foothills of Bull Run Mountain, the course was designed by Rick Jacobson. Bull Run also features the onsite Golf Shop, and Bull Run Golf Club.
The practice facility includes a 10-acre driving range, 8,000-square-foot putting green, a 10,000-square-foot double-tiered grass tee, and more.
A year round facility, the Freedom Aquatic & Fitness Center is located in northern Virginia in the city of Manassas. Found on George Mason University’s Prince William campus, the Freedom Center covers 110,000 square feet.
The Freedom Aquatic & Fitness Center offers two pools and a whirlpool, fitness studios, a full gymnasium, and racquetball courts. Opened in 1999, the Freedom Center also features family locker rooms, a child care center, and programs for adults and kids.
Set in Prince William County, Hylton Performing Arts Center, is a nine-story, 85,000-square-foot facility set in northern Virginia in the city of Manassas. Found on campus at George Mason University, Hylton was recently opened in 2010.
Hylton Performing Arts Center is divided into the 1,121-seat Merchant Hall opera house, 240-seat Gregory Family Theater, and the Buchanan Partners Art Gallery. The Hylton Center also features a scene shop, and the Didlake Grand Foyer.
An outdoor amphitheater, Jiffy Lube Live is located in northern Virginia in Bristow near Manassas. Jiffy Lube Live seats over 25,000 people – compromised of 10,000 reserved seats and 15,000 lawn spots.
Owned and operated by Live Nation, Jiffy Lube Live opened in 1995, and was formerly known as Nissan Pavilion at Stone Ridge.
Manassas National Battlefield Park
The site of the second battle of the Civil War, Manassas National Battlefield Park signifies the victory that elevated the Confederate army to military power over the North. Manassas National Battlefield Park is located in Central Virginia in Manassas.
The Battle of Manassas was known as such by the Confederates who named their battles after railroad junctions and by the North as the battle of Bull Run, named after a nearby stream. The Park sits on over 5,000 acres of land that served as the battlefield during the Civil War.
Visitors to Manassas and the battle of Bull Run can experience the history and stories of the battle at three different locations on the property. The Henry Hill Visitor Center holds a wealth of information and tours for guests to experience the battlefield.
Brawner Farm Interpretive Center provides a unique but separate opportunity to discover the battle through interpretive audio-visual programs and lastly, guests can visit the historic Stone House on the property.
Featuring five parks in one, SplashDown Waterpark is the largest of its kind in northern Virginia, and is lives up to the slogan, “It’s like a day at the beach without the drive.”
Set in Manassas, SplashDown Waterpark offers a 770-foot lazy river, a 25-meter lap pool, and two four-story waterslides. Enjoy sunbathing on Big Kahuna Beach, and grab lunch at Coney Island Café, Paradise Pizza, or Sweets ‘n’ Treats.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1 mile(s) from Civil War Railroad Turntable
- 1 mile(s) from Manassas Park
- 1.5 mile(s) from Prince William Manassas Courthouse
- 1.5 mile(s) from Manassas Visitor Center
- 1.5 mile(s) from Manassas Museum
- 1.5 mile(s) from Old Town Manassas
- 4 mile(s) from Prince William Fairgrounds
- 4.5 mile(s) from Bull Run Park
- 4.5 mile(s) from Splash Down Park
- 6 mile(s) from Bullrun Regional Park and Marina
- 7 mile(s) from Manassas National Battlefield
- 7 mile(s) from Nissan Pavilion
- 9 mile(s) from GMU Center for the Arts
- 9 mile(s) from Great Meadows
- 12 mile(s) from Air & Space Annex
- 12 mile(s) from National Firearms Museum
- 14 mile(s) from Village of Occoquan
- 14 mile(s) from Herdon Train Depot & Museum
- 16 mile(s) from Reston Animal Park
- 24 mile(s) from Mount Vernon
- 25 mile(s) from National Museum of the Marine Corps
- 30 mile(s) from White House
- 30 mile(s) from National Zoo
- 31 mile(s) from Smithsonian Museums, Natural History, Air & Space, American History
- 32 mile(s) from U.S. Capitol
- 40 mile(s) from Skyline Drive
- 40 mile(s) from Shenandoah National Park
- 40 mile(s) from Luray and Skyline Caverns
- 60 mile(s) from Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains
- 2.5 mile(s) from Manassas Mall
- 13 mile(s) from Potomac Mills Outlet Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Steam room
- 17 mile(s) from campgrounds
- 30 mile(s) from golf courses
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Manassas, Virginia hotel.
- 0.01 mile(s) from IHOP®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.01 mile(s) from Guapo's Rotisserie, brasserie, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.02 mile(s) from Bamboo, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.02 mile(s) from Club House, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Sports Bar
- 0.02 mile(s) from Panino's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.15 mile(s) from Golden Top, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Kings Bite, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Carmello's & Portugal, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from O'Mera's, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Irish Pub
- 2.00 mile(s) from Anthony's, full service, Greek, open for: lunch, dinner,
Best Western Manassas
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Manassas. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean